Want to become a published author?
Does becoming a published author feel out of reach?
- You want to write a book.
- You’ve written a manuscript but don’t know what to do next or how to get it published.
- Furthermore, you’re confused after reading self-publishing advice online.
- You need custom art or illustrations for a book.
- You’ve struggled to find an editor.
- At the same time, you’re afraid you’re not a good enough writer.
- You have questions about how to market your book.
- You’ve been disappointed with a past publishing experience.
- Consequently, all the publishing options left you feeling lost and confused.
I’m Susan Gabriel, and I understand how you feel because I experienced all these struggles first hand!
And that’s why I’m so passionate about helping you overcome the challenges of becoming a published author. What I learned convinced me that the industry needs a publishing agency with a moral compass and practices to help clients every step of the way —without overcharging.
With God’s guidance, Soul Sonshine, LLC, came to fruition. Accordingly, my team and I are here to help you achieve your goals and dreams to become a published author. We want to help you publish with ease and save you from the stress, frustration, and confusion of the publishing world.
At Soul Sonshine, LLC, it’s our mission to help authors like you get their books into the hands of their ideal readers. Consequently, I’m here to answer your writing and publishing questions, get your book published efficiently, and market it effectively.
Give your book a shining start with our unique publishing company
- We tailor our processes to fit YOU and YOUR needs.
- Our unique Author’s Advocate model will give you one-on-one support throughout your publishing journey.
- SoulSonshine ConnectSM is our directory of more than 80 artists from around the globe that are pre-vetted and pre-approved.
- In addition, our Illustration Management Process pairs you with a senior art consultant who ensures the artwork produced reflects your vision.
- Through thoughtful consideration of Personality Types, we assign editors and art consultants who align with your publishing goals.
- Furthermore, to ensure that all books we publish meet quality standards, we pair every author with a dedicated Book Coach.